Friday, November 6, 2015

21 weeks

21 weeks. Guess I didn't take 21 weeks with Emi.






How far along?  21 weeks! 

 
Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a pomegranate!


Heartbeat? 166 at the last appointment 

Total weight gain/loss? +10 With Emi I had only gained 2 pounds at this point! OMG!

Maternity clothes?  Yep. My mother-in-law made me some SUPER cute new dresses that I can wear with boots!  

Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi. 

Sleep? I have been more restless and tired this week. Definitely going to bed before 9 most nights, and then either dreams, or bathroom trips, or just restlessness keeps me stirring most of the night. Plus I’m reaching the uncomfortable stage while sleeping. One side goes numb so I’ll flip to the other and then repeat all night. Long way to go for this nonsense already!
Best moment this week? Trick-or-treating with Emi. Everything is fun with her right now. I also got to hear her say her ABCs by herself and count to 15. I can’t wait to see all of the things she tries to teach the baby.

Movement? The movement became more obvious this week. I still don’t think you could notice from the outside, but after dinner he’s very active.  

Food cravings? 

Gender predictions? Still a boy. Still at a stalemate with names. I like Eli Thomas or Thomas Eli. Anthony wants Thomas Anthony (his name), but he’d go by Thomas, not Anthony.

What I miss: Caffeine. I’m trying realllly hard to only drink 1 drink per day! It’s hard!

What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving break! I can’t wait for a week to veg!


How are you feeling? Not too bad. A little dizzy when I get up too fast. And uncomfortable at night. But I think the nausea has subsided for now. My prescription ran out and I haven’t refilled it, but it hasn’t been too bad. It was bad the first couple days when I ran out, but now I don’t notice it as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment