Can you tell now??
This is in the dressing room trying on maternity clothes.
How far along? 16 weeks
How are you
measuring? 16 weeks?
Size of baby? My app says the size of an
avocado
Heartbeat? It was 149 BPM at our appointment this week.
Total weight gain/loss? -1
Maternity clothes? Not in everything, but they
sure are a lot more comfortable than having your clothes dig into you! My pics
show why they’re starting to be necessary.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Depends on the night.
Sometimes I sleep just fine, sometimes I toss and turn and sometimes I pee 15
times a night
Best moment this week? Getting some clothes that
don’t cut me
Movement? Not yet, but everything says
I should be able to in the next few weeks
Food cravings? Still just want milk and cereal
Gender predictions? The Chinese calendar prediction thing said girl.
Guess we’ll find out 26 days
What I miss: Nothing I can think of right
now. Today I really wanted a turkey sandwich because we’re in Burnet but that’s
all really
What I'm looking forward
to: Finding out the gender and our reveal
party
How are you feeling? Starting to feel better but now that I’ve said
that it’ll probably change.
No comments:
Post a Comment