I accidentally washed my t-shirt with the weeks on it, so I have to take normal pics. Oh well, the t-shirt wasn't super flattering.
How far along? 17 weeks
Size of baby? The size of an onion.
Heartbeat? At the last dr. apt it was 172/bpm
Total weight gain/loss? 0 I haven’t gained anything
but I’m back at my starting weight; probably from all the Thanksgiving food.
Maternity clothes? I hated the bellyband way
too much, so yes. I got lots of things to hopefully get me through winter. They
are WAY more comfortable than that stupid band!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Pretty good although I’m
getting up to use the restroom a lot again.
Best moment this week? Getting a week off from
school
Movement? Not yet, but I keep waiting
for that to happen!
Food cravings? Still just milk, but there are more things I
don’t want than do. Anthony made steak for dinner tonight and it was good, but
steak doesn’t really sit well right now.
Gender predictions? 18 more days until we find out!
What I miss: Being able to pick things up
myself.
What I'm looking forward
to: Our reveal party in 18 days!
How are you feeling? I made it all the way to Burnet and back without
getting sick!

No comments:
Post a Comment