This one is late, and i don't have a picture because I really wan't feeling into it, but I know I'd be mad later that I skipped this week.
How far along? 18 weeks
Size of baby? The size of a sweet potato
Heartbeat? At the last dr. apt it was 172/bpm
Total weight gain/loss? I’m still at my starting point which means I gained back the 5 lbs I lost but I have a feeling that will start to pick up soon! I am going to try really hard to stick to the suggestion 1 lb per week.
Maternity clothes? I am wearing all maternity pants because I hated the belly band and most of my regular pants hurt. I can wear regular shirts, but most of them aren’t long enough to cover the band at the top of maternity pants so I don’t have a lot to choose from there so I wear mostly maternity shirts too.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? Haven’t slept well this week.
Best moment this week? This week was pretty stressful so I don’t have a moment that stands out. I was glad to get the dentist off my to-do list although they upset me and added to my stress level, but at least it’s over.
Movement? I sit really still to see if I can feel something but then the second I start talking or moving I feel like I felt something but I don’t know.
Food cravings? Depends on the day. There are still more things that I don’t want than I do.
Gender predictions? 9 more days until our gender reveal party. I’m still hoping for a boy, but I think it’s a girl. Boy room décor is way cuter than pink girl stuff!
What I miss: Cesar Salad.
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the details for the gender reveal party
How are you feeling? Well I’m not feeling as sick at night so that’s a good thing. However the rash on my face that’s apparently “normal” isn’t so pretty and the bloody noses that are apparently “normal” aren’t so great either!
No comments:
Post a Comment