How far along? 21 weeks
Size of baby? My app says the size of a pomegranate
Heartbeat? I forgot to ask at the last dr. apt.
Total weight gain/loss? +2
Maternity clothes? Yep! I can still wear some
shirts, but I don’t like worrying if the band at the top of my pants is showing
or not.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but I have blue veins in various parts
of my body.
Sleep? Pretty good this week except
for the 2-3 bathroom trips per night.
Best moment this week? I can feel movement
sometimes now. Nothing significant. I feel things that feel like the ocean in
the bottom of my stomach.
Movement? See above
Food cravings? Nothing really. I kinda want French fries and I’ve
never really wanted French fries before.
Gender predictions? GIRL
What I miss: nothing really. I need to
get back into the habit of going to the gym although I don’t really think that’s
something I miss.
What I'm looking forward
to: starting the process of putting the baby’s
room together.
How are you feeling? Pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment