This was taken a couple days before but I didn't want to take another picture. This is technically 19 weeks and 5 days. Oh well.
How far along? 20 weeks
Size of baby? My app says the size of a banana
Heartbeat? I forgot to ask what it was at our appointment on Thursday and the sonogram didn’t say. Oh well
Total weight gain/loss? +1.8
Maternity clothes? Yep! I can still wear some shirts, but I don’t like worrying if the band at the top of my pants is showing or not.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but these 2 blue veins on both sides of my stomach showed up this week.
Sleep? Pretty good. Still 3-4 bathroom trips per night.
Best moment this week? Finding out that we’re having a GIRL!!!
Movement? Not yet. I keep thinking I feel things but then nothing else happens so I don’t know.
Food cravings? Salty things
Gender predictions? GIRL- now we just have to find a name.
What I miss: I can’t really think of anything this week.
What I'm looking forward to: Christmas break!!
How are you feeling? Well Anthony and I both had sore throats this weekend so that wasn’t fun, but we’re both feeling a lot better now.
No comments:
Post a Comment