Monday, December 10, 2012

19 weeks




How far along?  19 weeks
Size of baby? My app says the size of a mango
Heartbeat? It was 172 BPM at our appointment this week.
Total weight gain/loss? +.6
Maternity clothes? Yep! I can still wear some shirts, but I don’t like worrying if the band at the top of my pants is showing or not.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? I slept pretty good last night. Hopefully that’s a good sign for this week!
Best moment this week? This week was rough. I was just glad to survive it.
Movement? Not yet. I still sit really still waiting for something and I get nothing. I always think I feel something when I’m busy and moving so then I’m not sure.
Food cravings? French fries!
Gender predictions? We find out on Friday! Yay! I think it’s probably a girl though.
What I miss: people not saying “oh it’s because she’s pregnant” every time I get upset. My students even say it. Why can’t I just be upset? If you do something stupid or mean and I get upset, it’s not because I’m pregnant that I’m upset, but because you were mean or stupid!
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if baby Piccolo is a boy or girl on Friday at our reveal party!
How are you feeling? TIRED!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment