The sweater makes it hard to see a little.
How far along? 29 weeks
Size of baby? My app says the size of a
butternut squash
Heartbeat? 142 BPM at the last apt
Total weight gain/loss? +13 ewww!!!
Maternity clothes? Yep. I can’t wait for spring
clothes though because I’m getting really sick of black and grey!
Stretch marks? Not yet. But nothing looks super pretty! I’m
definitely not a fan of my legs. They’re really strange looking!
Sleep? I am uncomfortable a lot
while I sleep. I guess this will probably be a common thing for the next 11
weeks.
Best moment this week? Finally got my baby
furniture. The room is set up and now just need decorations.
Movement? Lots of movement.
Food cravings? I really like ice water right now. Normally I
drink water room temperature but right now the colder the better!
Gender predictions? GIRL- Emilia Grace
What I miss: Today when I left school they
were making hot dogs for 5th grade night. I suddenly REALLY wanted a
hot dog. I’ll eat one in May I guess.
What I'm looking forward
to: Plans for showers have started. That’s exciting.
How are you feeling? Still dealing with acid reflux. I hear that means
your baby has a lot of hair. We’ll see.

I had a ton of heartburn and Elizabeth has some serious hair!
ReplyDelete