6
month Stats
6 month Stats
I cannot
believe we are already at 6 months! 6 months ago we started on a journey that
was scary and uncertain and I had no idea what I was doing, but I have enjoyed
every second of these last 6 months. I feel so many mixed emotions when she
hits another month older because I’m so excited about the things she’s doing
and learning but I love each stage so much that I’m sad to see it go. And right
now she’s just started to show when she loves someone and she lights up when
certain people are talking to her and she grabs my face and just stares and it
absolutely melts my heart!! You can just tell that she thinks the world of some
people and then is unsure of others. She’s so expressive and already has such a
personality at 6 months old.
Weight: 14 lb, 15 oz
Percentiles:75th
in height, 25th in weight
Eating: She’s still eating 4 times per day. She drinks
formula around 8:00, eats a veggie at noon and drinks a smaller bottle. She
eats a veggie and fruit around 5:00 and then drinks her last bottle around
7:00.
Bedtime: She’s going to sleep earlier and earlier. She’s
usually out before 8:00.
Awake: She still wakes up around 7:00 but she’s starting to
stir around 6:30. We’ve gotten a couple 7:30s out of her too.
Naps: Still take 2 longer naps after breakfast and lunch
and then maybe a short one before dinner but we’re trying to stick to the 2.
Diapers: Size two still, but not for long. At night I have to
put her in a 3 or the 12 hour Pampers because she pees through the huggies 2s.
There was a week where I changed her PJs and sheets around 4:00 AM 3 mornings
in a row. I decided no more Huggies at night!!
Clothes: All 6 months, some 6-9 and PJs have to be 9 months
for the length.
Favorites: She enjoys rolling across the floor now. I’ll put her
on a blanket and go to unload the dish washer and I’ll come back and she’s 6
feet from where I left her.
She also likes to grab the water
out of the sprayer when she takes a bath.
She’s started to notice the dogs
and she stares at Kaizer and follows him with her eyes wherever he goes. She’s
very intrigued by him.
She also likes to grab
EVERYTHING!! It makes it hard to hold her and do something else because she
wants whatever is in front of her.
Dislikes: Being sick- but who doesn’t really? She caught a cold
last week and was MISERABLE. There were 2 nights that were really rough and one
in particular where she cried and was so pathetic that I practically held her
all night and cried with her. It was heart breaking!
Latest
accomplishment: Rolling
across the floor. She also notices when you get closer and further away from
her and she thinks it’s funny when you come close to her slowly.
No comments:
Post a Comment