8
month Stats
8 month Stats
Weight: We had to go to the doctor this month for a cold so she was weighed
there. She weighs 17 lb and 2 oz
Eating: Still eating 3 meals/day. We started giving her pureed meats this
month. She really isn’t a fan so I tried to make some fresh chicken and
veggies. She equally didn’t like my cooking! LOL
Bedtime: Still going to bed around 7:30 but she can stay up later when
something is going on without getting too fussy.
Awake: Most days it’s anywhere from 6:00-7:00. A couple of times this month
I got a 7:30 and a 7:45 out of her. Both times though I wasn’t able to sleep in
so it didn’t do me any good.
Naps: Still taking a morning and an afternoon nap. I’m not sure when she’s
supposed to give up the morning nap, but I don’t think we’re anywhere close!
Diapers: Moved up to size 3. Big girl!
Clothes: She’s still in 6-9 month clothes and a few 9-12 months. Most of
the 6-9 stuff fits fine unless it runs small. In the smaller brands she’s in 12
month.
Favorites: She loves to clap now. She’ll clap for anything. Sometimes
she’ll even cry and to soothe herself she’ll start clapping.
Dislikes: We had a hard time this month getting her to adjust from the
infant bath to the big girl bath. We got her a few toys to distract her and
that’s helped. She has also started crying every time I take off or put on a
shirt.
Latest accomplishment: This month was a big month for her! She learned to
clap, say “da-da”, crawl, and she’s attempting to stand. She’s so proud of
herself when she claps. She waits for us to say “yaaay” and then she’ll clap
some more.
Don't ask an 8th month old to sit still or you'll get a lot of this...
and this
So we tried again after dinner and she wanted to take off.
So she did more of this...
Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment