Friday, August 15, 2014

Emi's Summer in Reverse



We went to eat with Lolli and Pops at the restaurants in Trinity Grove.

We went back to the splash pad where I got to play with friends!




We went back to Burnet where I swam in the lake for the first time and helped Nonni make German Chocolate cake. 

  


I got my toe nails painted!

I went to the Barnes and Nobel fountain.



I went to the Lewisville library for toddler time.

I tried to feed the ducks a second time. I still just wanted to eat the bread myself.



We visited Kristin in Abilene and went to their zoo.

I went to Fredricksburg and went on my 5th wine tour. 

I went to my first splash park at Parr Park in Grapevine and I LOVED it!


More Pinterest ideas! It was a blast!!

I finally mastered walking!


I went to Babypalooza at the Flower Mound library.





I went to 3 different wineries in Michigan.




I celebrated the 4th in style!


I went on a Pontoon boat.

I went on an architecture tour in Chicago.

I had an allergic reaction to sunscreen in Chicago. :(



I took my first plane ride to Chicago. I did pretty good. 

I got sick AGAIN and was diagnosed with pneumonia.


Mom tried Pinterest projects. This one was fun but short lived!

I tried to feed the ducks but I really just wanted to chase them and eat their bread!

We celebrated Father's Day and ate at Steak and Shake.






No comments:

Post a Comment