Saturday, June 11, 2016

3 months




Weight: At the dr. last week he was 12 lb 5 oz. I'll weigh him later tonight and update. 

Length: Not sure, but he's LONG. 

Eating: We went through a snacking phase this month. I think once we gave up on breastfeeding he wasn't interested in eating full bottles so he started snacking. Before we were on a 3.5-4 hour schedule, but he went back to every 2-2.5 hour schedule. Now we're back closer to 3.5 hours. 

Bedtime: Bedtime has gotten much better this month. Early in the month the goal was 9:00 so his one nighttime feeding wouldn't be so early. Now that's he's nearly sleeping through the night he's going to bed between 8:00 and 8:30.

Awake: Earlier this month he was still waking at least one time during the night to eat. I thought Emi took forever to sleep through the night because she took until 9 weeks, but now I know that's not normal. LOL 
Now he's getting closer to sleeping through the night. This week he woke up once at 4:30 and then another time at 5:15. And I can usually get 1.5-2 more hours out of him. 

Naps: Another place where they're TOTALLY different. She would nap only if you put her in her crib. If you put him in his crib to nap he loses it. He has to be in the car seat or in the swing. She hated both of those. This month while I was back at work he didn't nap much. Now he's getting better and getting on a schedule. We're using the baby wise method and he's finally taking to it
When he was younger I could get him to lay on the couch with me and nap with me but those days are over. :(

Diapers: As soon as we finishes our packages of size ones we're moving on to size two! He can wear both for now, but I want to make sure to get rid of anything I already have. 

Clothes: He's fully in 3 months now. He can wear some 3-6 and 6 month PJs or onesies

Favorites: He still loves the play mat and swing. He also loves when you talk to him and he's started talking back. He acts so proud when he makes a noise back to you. 

Dislikes: Evenings. He's soooo happy in the mornings, but by the time I got home from work, he was a mess. We did good just to get a bath and a bottle before bed.
He also caught a cold this month which led to bronchitis. His cough was so sad and he would cry after a coughing fit. So hard to see! :(

Latest accomplishment: We stayed with other people this month other than mommy while I worked and did great. We took our first trip to Burnet without a hitch! 





 May 12

loving bath time

May 13 

Last Friday with my mommy until summer!



Sissy is always loving on me. 


 May 14

Taking a cold, long walk with my mommy and daddy




May 15 

Emi thinks she's mommy #2! 



May 16

Mommy's first day back to work. This smile looks sweet, but now knowing how things went, I thing it's a plotting smile! 



May 17

I love little man clothes


 May 19

May 20 

Mommy hung curtains hoping this would help nap time. It didn't...



May 22


Dressed up for church. 



Playing with sissy outside. 



May 24

 May 28

Memorial Day weekend in Burnet

May 31

June 4

Pat-a-cake 

June 6

Nighttime reading with sissy and mommy. 



June 8

First time swimming

Not really a fan. 








I'm sure you can guess whose idea this was...




Compare Emi's 3 month post here 

No comments:

Post a Comment