What a month this was. He spent 8 days out of day care because of strep and RSV. It kicked our butts! There were lots of cuddles to go around though!He's such a happy baby. He's brought so much joy to our family this last year!
He has such a personality. He will talk to anyone that will give him the time of day! But don't pick him up! haha. Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you!
Weight:
22 lb even.
Height:
31.1"
31.1"
Percentiles:
Height- 84th %
Weight- 36%
Head Circumference 79% (I knew he had a big head!)
Weight- 36%
Head Circumference 79% (I knew he had a big head!)
Eating:
Switching him to a sippy cup has been WAY harder than it was with Emi. We’re not here yet, but I have a feeling I’m going to have to just throw them out at some point!
Switching him to a sippy cup has been WAY harder than it was with Emi. We’re not here yet, but I have a feeling I’m going to have to just throw them out at some point!
He eats all normal food. He’s more sensitive to spice than Emi was too.
He eats 3 meals/bottles a day and then he has one in the morning before we leave for school. I should have already dropped that one, but Emi still drinks milk and has a first breakfast before we leave for school too so I guess this isn’t the end of the world.
Bedtime:
Still around 7:30. Sometimes closer to 8:00, but I usually try to put him down a little earlier than Emi so we can read and do the “big girl” bed time.
Awake:
He’s usually up straight up at 6:00. Sometimes earlier. We spent most of this month trying to recover from strep and RSV so he would wake up earlier due to coughing fits.
Naps:
He still takes a pretty long morning and afternoon nap. I’m hoping to keep the afternoon nap pretty long through the summer and maybe give up the morning one once summer gets here.
Diapers:
Still in 4s.
Clothes:
18 month PJs for sure!
18 month clothes are hit or miss. Pants are really baggy.
12 month tops and onesies look too small though. So basically we’re in between.
Favorites:
He loves to stand on everything. He loves to get into the DVD cabinet. He loves outside and looking out the windows.
He loves to swing.
He loves to be held, but only if you're standing up.
He loves his neck to be tickled.
Words:
Da-da
UH-ohhhh
Up
He said “mama” once
Struggles:
This month was more of the same! Still fighting RSV and strep. That was brutal! He was also fighting teeth too.
This month was more of the same! Still fighting RSV and strep. That was brutal! He was also fighting teeth too.
He hates meds so that was a problem with all our sicknesses.
February 14
![]() |
| First Valentine's Day spent with strep and RSV |
February 17
![]() |
| Not a fan :( |
![]() |
| "Big Sisters Rock, Little Brothers Roll" |
February 27th
![]() |
| Hat Day for Dr. Seuss week |
February 27
March 2
![]() |
| Dr. Seuss' bday |
March 5
![]() |
| Baby Jail! |
March 8
![]() |
| Sic Em Bears |
March 10
![]() |
| Getting our hair cut for vacation |
![]() |
| Big Boy hair cut! |
![]() |
| Going to bed a baby, waking up a toddler! |
![]() |
| "Mom, do I have to take this picture??" |
March 20th
| What a ham |
![]() |
| This cake is more his size. |
![]() |
| Gift win! |
![]() |
| Emi thinks it's hers. |
![]() |
| Straight to the sink! |
![]() |
| He blew it out with his fingers! |
![]() |
| Pops had to put this together before he could leave! |
![]() |
| So different. His brown eyes and darker hair. Her sea of blue and blonde hair! |
Compare Emi's 12 month stats.






























No comments:
Post a Comment