Questions I asked her:
Favorite food:
5 years: Ice cream
4 years: Spaghetti
5 years: Ice cream
4 years: Spaghetti
3 years: Tomatoes/noodles
Favorite Friend:
5 years: Reecie
4 years: Reecie
3 years: Liam
Favorite Song:
5 years: Elsa
4 years: Moana song
3 years: No by Meagan Trainer
Favorite things to do:
5 years: color and play with dolls
4 years: Disneyland (that's a pretty big change!)
3 years: Color time
Favorite Color:
5 years: pink and purple
4 years: purple
3 years: pink
Favorite Parents (Anthony asked her this the first year so I continue it):
5 years: Still mommy!!
4 years: Still mommy!
3 years: mommy
Favorite Toy:
5 years: JoJo doll
4 years: Elsa- no change here!
3 years: Elsa
Favorite movie:
5 years: Elsa- seriously???
4 years: Elsa- ugh!!!
3 years: Elsa
Something that makes you happy:
5 years: Birthday presents
5 years: Birthday presents
4 years: Fishies (what???)
3 years: Nonnie
Something that makes you sad:
5 years: First she said she didn't know. Then after taking her band aid off her finger, she decided that boo boos make her sad.
4 years: sharks
3 years: her brotherWhat does she want to be when she grows up:
5 years: A nurse
********************************************************************************************************
Weight: 39 lbs
Height: 44.5"
Percentiles: 85% in height and 51% in weight.
Favorite Foods: mac n cheese, peanut butter and jelly, blackberries, fruit snacks, donuts, apples, pasta, roasted okra, black olives, cheese
Least Favorite foods: Meats are still difficult, zucchini, squash
Bedtime: I shoot for 7 now. She takes Melatonin, otherwise she won’t sleep at all. She usually sleeps a good 10 hours although about 3-4 times per week she’s in my bed, sneaking into Eli’s room, or playing in the bathroom in the middle of the night. When she sleeps, we all get awesome sleep. But when she doesn’t it’s a circus.
Awake: LOL. This varies every single day. Sometimes it’s 4:00 in the morning, sometimes 6:30, and sometimes I get lucky and get a 7:00 out of her. Sleeping isn’t her favorite thing to do.
Clothes: She still wears a 5T, but some 6s fit too. Shoes she wears a 12.
Favorites:
She loves to play outside.
She loves to roll the windows down in the car and turn the radio up loud.
She loves to color.
She loves her dolls and Barbies.
She loves to aggravate her brother.
She loves to read and make up stories.
She loves to swim.
Latest accomplishments:
She has almost finished preK. Her teacher says she’s on track to start kindergarten.
Struggles this year:
This year was a rough one. She broke her elbow on her birthday and had to have surgery.
She struggles with constipation which led to peeing her pants all the time, which led to bad habits that we’re still trying to break.
She busted her lip at soccer in the fall which turned into MSSA and scalding skin syndrome which put us in the hospital for 3 days.
She has also ruptured her eardrum 3 times this spring and we’ve yet to figure out why or how to fix it.
She has also ruptured her eardrum 3 times this spring and we’ve yet to figure out why or how to fix it.
Funny Stories This Year:
This past summer we went swimming and Emi met several little girls at the pool. One girl in particular had several toys with her. Emi tried to make friends, but ended up only playing with her toys. I pulled her aside to tell her that she couldn’t just play with the girl’s toys, she had to play with the girl too. I told her she should try asking the girl’s name.
Her response was this: “Mom, I love you. I love when you hug me. I love when you hold me. I love when you kiss me. But when I’m playing with my friends, you got to leave me alone!”
Her response was this: “Mom, I love you. I love when you hug me. I love when you hold me. I love when you kiss me. But when I’m playing with my friends, you got to leave me alone!”
She is also quick to correct us when it comes to Biblical things.
For instance we were on the cruise and Anthony and I were bantering back in forth on who’s “the boss”. She interrupted us and told us “GOD’S THE BOSS!” That ended the conversation.
For instance we were on the cruise and Anthony and I were bantering back in forth on who’s “the boss”. She interrupted us and told us “GOD’S THE BOSS!” That ended the conversation.
We also let her go to Good Friday service with us rather than go to the kid’s service. She noticed it was a darker and more solemn service. She kept asking why people weren’t standing or why it was so dark and why no one was clapping. After service we were explaining to her why it was a “sad day” and she said very matter-of-factly “It’s not a sad day! Jesus died to save sinners!” Mic drop!
| Always silly |
![]() |
| They have a love/hate relationship, but I think they'll always be close |
![]() |
| Here's the "love" part |
![]() |
| Sooooo much Sass! |
![]() |
| I don't even know how this happened! |
| She's the boss and he's her minion! |
| First school field trip |
| Tinker Bell Beauty! |







No comments:
Post a Comment