Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Big News

No one really reads this yet so I figured I'll post but not tell anyone.


How far along?  Almost 6 weeks
How are you measuring?  Not sure yet. We go to the dr. next Tuesday
Size of baby? The size of a sweet pea
Heartbeat? 
Total weight gain/loss? Loss of 4 lb
Maternity clothes? Not yet!! I’ll hold out at long as possible
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? Pretty good minus my frequent trips to the bathroom
Best moment this week? We were able to tell out families and friends
Movement? None yet
Food cravings? Not really, except sweet stuff but I always had that
Gender predictions? BOY (only because that’s what I want!)
What I miss: margarita
What I'm looking forward to: seeing a picture next week
How are you feeling? Pretty good. Only been sick once or twice

How far along?  8 weeks
How are you measuring? As far as I know 8 weeks
Size of baby? The size of a raspberry
Heartbeat? We heard it last week at the doctor. It was surprising and fast!
Total weight gain/loss? Still -4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Not yet but at the end of the day I immediately get out of my clothes or unbutton my pants!
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? I sleep pretty good but I sometimes have really weird, creepy or bad dreams.
Best moment this week? Last week we went to the dr and heard the heartbeat.
Movement? Too early
Food cravings? Not really but some things make me feel sick now, especially at night.
Gender predictions? Not sure. I go back and forth
What I miss: nothing really. There’s nothing really standing out
What I'm looking forward to: finishing telling our friends.
How are you feeling? I was doing good, but now at night I feel really nauseous. I threw up being car sick for the first time ever last weekend. Not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment