Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 9



How far along?  9 weeks I’ll start posting pictures next week.
How are you measuring? I’m guessing 9 weeks. We go back to the dr. the 17th of this month.  
Size of baby? The size of a green olive
Heartbeat? It was really fast last time we went to the dr.
Total weight gain/loss? Loss of 5 lb however everything feels tighter.
Maternity clothes? A coworker gave me a band. Don’t really need it except for dress pants that have multiple buttons like today. It just feels more comfortable with the band.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep? Pretty good minus my frequent trips to the bathroom and crazy dreams!
Best moment this week? I was finally able to tell all the people I wanted to tell personally. I’ll post to Facebook this weekend after I take my announcement pictures.
Movement? None yet
Food cravings? No cravings. There’s just things I don’t want to eat or have anywhere near me. Usually that happens at night.
Food cravings? At night it’s the worst and first thing in the morning. I don’t throw up but I come very close to it. I can’t eat much for dinner which is why I guess I’m losing weight.
Gender predictions? BOY (only because that’s what I want!)
What I miss: being able to eat without wanting to gag. And I would really like a sandwich. I didn’t eat many of those before but now that I can’t eat them I kinda want one.
What I'm looking forward to: taking announcements pictures and telling Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment