Sunday, October 21, 2012

Week 12

I skipped 11. Oops.

Please ignore the "I just took a nap hair"

How far along?  12 weeks
Size of baby? about the size of a large plum
Heartbeat? 171 bpm
Total weight gain/loss? -1
Maternity clothes? Not yet. I have a few pair of pants that still fit for work and my jeans are still holding on. Dresses look disgusting right now though.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? much better after Wednesday. The doctor suggested that I take a Benadryl so I could get a good night sleep on Wednesday and after that I felt better.
Best moment this week? Seeing my baby doing summersaults on camera on Wednesday
Movement? Not feeling anything but according to the sonogram he/she is moving a WHOLE lot
Food cravings? I have wanted cereal a few times and I don’t really eat cereal. At night it sounds like a good idea because I don’t feel awesome at night.
Gender predictions? Several people have said boy. I hope boy.
What I miss: sandwiches.
What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving break! I’m beat!
How are you feeling? Good today. Yesterday at the fair I wasn’t doing too good but it was still fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment