Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello 2nd trimester!


I think I should start taking these pictures at a better time of day!


How far along?  13 weeks
How are you measuring?  I’m guessing 13 weeks
Size of baby? Apparently the size of a peach.
Heartbeat? At the last dr. apt it was 172/bpm
Total weight gain/loss? -3
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but a lot of my clothes are getting tight. I only have 2 pairs of jeans that are still comfortable enough to still wear
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? I’m going to go buy one of those body pillows today. Last night was good but sometimes I get restless because there’s only 2 positions I can sleep and I don’t like staying in one for too long.
Best moment this week? Finally getting to the 2nd trimester.
Movement? None that I can feel
Food cravings? No, there’s just a lot of foods that I still don’t want.
Gender predictions? I read that the average heartbeat is 160/bpm and sometimes people believe that a faster heartbeat means girl. Hopefully that’s just myth! I’m still hoping for a boy.
What I miss: still really wanting a turkey sandwich.
What I'm looking forward to: Planning our gender reveal party. I convinced Anthony that we wouldn’t know until we cut into the cake. It should be fun.
How are you feeling? Pretty good. I still get car sick pretty bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment