I don't have a picture this week. I keep meaning to but this week has been rough so if I get around to it I'll add a picture.
How far along? 14 weeks
How far along? 14 weeks
How are you measuring? I’m guessing 14 weeks
Size of baby? Apparently the size of a lemon.
Heartbeat? At the last dr. apt it was 172/bpm
Total weight gain/loss? -4
Maternity clothes? Pretty soon. My stomach is bulging a little at the bottom although most people can’t really tell. If I turn to the side and I’m wearing the right shirt you can definitely tell.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? I’m starting to sleep through the night again thankfully!
Best moment this week? people are giving me stuff that's really helping me out like pack n plays and room decor and clothes to wear. I know really good people!
Movement? None that I can feel
Food cravings? Cereal and milk. Probably because we’ve been out of milk the last few days so of course that’s when I want it the most.
Gender predictions? I read that the average heartbeat is 160/bpm and sometimes people believe that a faster heartbeat means girl. Hopefully that’s just myth! I’m still hoping for a boy.
What I miss: wearing dresses. Right now everything looks like I’ve just pigged out on cake and donuts so it doesn’t look pretty. Plus my students don’t know so if I wear a dress they’re going to assume I’m pigging out!
What I'm looking forward to: THANKSGIVING BREAK!!!
How are you feeling? Pretty good. I get headaches a few times a week and riding in a car with someone for longer than 15 minutes is just not an option!
No comments:
Post a Comment