How far along? 10 weeks
How are you
measuring? We go back to the
doctor next week so I’m assuming 10 weeks
Size of baby? The sixe of a prune
Heartbeat?
Total weight gain/loss? -2
Maternity clothes? Not yet although some of my
dress pants are feeling more snug.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep? I keep trying to time my 4
trips to the bathroom so that I don’t wake up 30 minutes before my alarm goes
off, but so far I’ve been unsuccessful.
Best moment this week? We were able to post to
Facebook and Lisa bought me some blankets, wash cloths, and baby towel. Sooo
cute!
Movement? Too early for that
Food cravings? Not really
Gender predictions? Boy. Other people have said they think boy too!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night
What I'm looking forward
to: Going back to the dr next week.
How are you feeling? Pretty good this week so far. The last couple
weeks were a little touch and go but I haven’t felt as gross this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment