How far
along? 22 weeks
Size of
baby? My app says the size of a papaya
Heartbeat? I forgot to ask at the last dr.
apt. We go next week so I’ll find out then.
Total
weight gain/loss? +6 à Yikes. I think I’m going to hate
posting this later!
Maternity
clothes? Yep! Some
regular shirts and dresses are fine, but it’s just more comfortable to wear maternity
clothes.
Stretch
marks? Not yet, but I have blue
veins in various parts of my body.
Sleep? Pretty good. I slept a lot while on
vacation. It was great!
Best moment
this week? Being off
school and relaxing!
Movement? I feel lots of movements but I only
think I’ve felt one kick so far. Anthony still hasn’t felt anything.
Food
cravings? Still
like cereal for dinner, but that’s really it.
Gender
predictions? GIRL,
now we just need a name!
What I
miss: Being able
to move things myself. I got really annoyed at Anthony when it came to putting
up Christmas stuff. I also would just like to move the furniture upstairs
myself rather than wait for someone else to finally do it.
What I'm
looking forward to: starting
the process of putting the baby’s room together.
How are you
feeling? Pretty
good, but not looking forward to going back to school.

No comments:
Post a Comment