Cinnamon likes to lay on my belly. The other day her ears went up every time she got kicked.
How far along? 25 weeks
Size of baby? My app says the size of an
eggplant
Heartbeat? 142 BPM at the last apt
Total weight gain/loss? +8
Maternity clothes? Yep! Some regular tops still fit but I don’t want
to stretch them out.
Stretch marks? Still haven’t noticed this yet. But I do have
lots of blue veins.
Sleep? Depends on the night. I had
pretty stressful dreams this week that caused me to feel like I didn’t sleep
well.
Best moment this week? I finally picked a crib!
Movement? LOTS of movement. Mostly at
night.
Food cravings? Still would rather have a sandwich or cereal
over a heavy meal like steak
Gender predictions? GIRL
What I miss: I’d like to be able to move
furniture and not have to wait for people to do it for me.
What I'm looking forward
to: putting my nursery together! The fabric
for my bedding has been purchased and my mother-in-law is working on that, I
picked the paint colors and bought a crib so now I just have to start putting
it together.
How are you feeling? Still struggling with acid reflux which is NO fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment