3 month Stats
Weight: 11 lbs 12 oz
Length: not sure but she’s too long for 0-3 month onesies
now.
Eating: She eats every 3.5-4 hours and usually 4-5 times per
day.
Bedtime: We usually go upstairs around 7:45 and read a couple
books, eat a last bottle and she’s usually down by 8:45.
Awake: She wakes up at 7:00 AM on the dot every morning. It
doesn’t matter what time she goes to bed, she’ll be up right at 7:00 AM.
Naps: She’s a great napper when she gets to take a nap in
her crib. If we want her to take a nap in her pack n play she isn’t as easy and
if we want her to nap in the car seat, FORGET it!
Diapers: She’s in size one, but I’m not sure for how long. She’s
getting bigger and the size 2s say 12+ pounds, but the size ones say up to 14
pounds. Lots of people bought me size ones because we all thought she was going
to be bigger so I have over 400 size ones. I’m sure I’ll be donating soon…
Clothes: She just grew out of 0-3. Now she’s completely in 3
months, but not quite anything larger.
Favorites: Still loves her play mat. She’s starting to like
laying on her boppy for tummy time. She still loves bath time and has started
to splash the water.
Dislikes: She doesn’t like the soap when we bathe. I think it’s too cold. She doesn’t
like when I use a baby wipe when I change her diaper. She also doesn’t like
when I put clothes over her head. I have to be fast or it has to be a wide
neck.
Latest accomplishment: She went swimming twice this month. She LOVES the
water. I can’t wait until next summer when we can be in the water more. She has
also started to play with toys and grip things. And she found her hands this
month and has started inspecting them.
![]() |
| 14 days old |
| one month |
| two months |
| She was NOT happy when I started taking these pics |
| She let me know! |
| She's started picking her head up on her hoppy |
| I tried to get creative |
![]() |
| She's sooo big |
| Her first experience with the gumbo |


You could save the diapers to give as baby shower gifts!
ReplyDelete