Saturday, August 3, 2013

What I did this summer


Believe it or not I did do more than have a baby. Although, nothing as fun.

I took Bella and Emi to Maddi Hadley's 2nd birthday party. This was a slide that Bella thought looked like a butt. I guess you could say that...

We took Emi to Burnet a couple of times. 


I took Bella to the Justin Beiber concert again because we got free tickets.

I had my 3rd wedding anniversary. We kept it low key. Haha. 

We painted for my birthday. 

We hung out at the boat dock until it got too hot. 




I revamped the laundry room.



I took Bella to get her first make-up that she could wear in public and taught her how to shave her legs.




I made art for my room in Burnet.




I took down this awful wallpaper but I haven't finished with the texture or paint yet. 

I was going to stain my bathroom cabinets and we're in the process of redoing Bella's bedroom, but those things aren't done yet. 
So sad the summer is ending. Emotionally I haven't dealt with it yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment