Thursday, September 5, 2013

4 month stats

I'm a few days late, but better late than never!



4 month Stats
Weight: 13 lbs 12 oz
2 pounds gained!!
Length: I'll post tomorrow. I'm already in bed and I don't want to get up!
Percentiles: 95% in height and 23% in weight. Dr. said she’s every girl’s dream! Haha.  
Eating: Eating every 4 hours and now we’re starting rice cereal.  
Bedtime: Now that she’s in day care she usually asleep by 8:15 or 8:30 at the latest.   
Awake: She still wakes up around 7:00 but occasionally she’ll sleep 12 hours and sleeps until 8:00
Naps: She’s still taking 3 naps a day. And now that’s she’s in day care she’s doing better napping in her pack n play and car seat.
Diapers: She’s completely out of size ones now. We donated several to different people. She’s in size twos now.
Clothes: She can still wear most of her 3 mo clothes, but PJs with her feet in them have to be 3-6 mo or 6 mo. Some of her 6 months clothes fit but only if they’re one piece or dresses.   
Favorites: She likes to play with her key set. Still loves bath. I usually end up as wet as her!  She also LOVES to squeal and hear herself talk!
Dislikes: She caught a cold this month and she HATES when I clean out her nose. She also hates the hiccups.   
Latest accomplishment: She can grab things now so sometimes when we pick her up off the play mat, the mat comes with her. She’s getting much closer to rolling over from back to front. She can sit in the bumbo and hold her own head up now.  




No comments:

Post a Comment