I have already found it helpful to have activities on hand ready to go so that no one complains about being "bored" and Emi doesn't have a melt down because she has too much stored energy. I don't like to be married to a plan so this may totally fail, but hopefully it will keep us busy without busting the budget. I'm titling this post what Bella asks me every weekend, "What are we doing this week[end]".
Monday:
We're going to start taking walks right after breakfast and then Emi can take her morning nap.
Mother Goose Library time- 11:15-12:00
Grocery shopping
Exchanging clothes for Bella and shoe shopping for summer/camp
Afternoon swimming!
Tuesday;
Training for me! :( Stupid trade days!
Bella will hang at the house and probably swim and watch TV and nap- typical teen summer.
Bella will hang at the house and probably swim and watch TV and nap- typical teen summer.
Emi will go to Rose Ann's to play with friends.
Dinner with homegroup!
Wednesday:
Morning Walk- Emi and I may feed the ducks
Bella is leaving for Burnet.
Meeting mom at the Dallas aquarium.
Miranda is coming in town.
Miranda is coming in town.
Thursday:
Morning walk
Afternoon Swimming
Lolli and Pops are coming over for a cookout for Father's Day/Mother's Day Celebration with Miranda.
Lolli and Pops are coming over for a cookout for Father's Day/Mother's Day Celebration with Miranda.
Friday:
Morning walk
Barnes and Noble to read and look for books
Splash pad in Highland Village Shops
Saturday:
I will be taking Emi to Lolli's because we are going out for Anthony's birthday party
Sunday:
Sleeping In!
Church
Picking up EmiChurch
We will be packing Bella for church camp.

No comments:
Post a Comment