Sunday, June 15, 2014

What's for Dinner?

Piccolo Cafe didn't go well last week, because Anthony thought my meals were too high for the budget so I ended up scrapping it altogether. That caused us to eat out a lot. After 2 breakfasts, more than 3 lunches and at least 3 dinners out this week I think it's easy to say that sticking to a menu and eating as many meals at home as possible, would be better for the budget and the waste line!
So we're going to try again!

We're also doing a family recipe each week. I want to make a family cookbook for Christmas this year, but you have to make recipes and take pictures so I'm going to start that this week too. 


Monday:
Breakfast- eggs and bacon or bagels
Lunch- sandwiches 
Dinner- Tacos

Tuesday:
Breakfast- bagels
Lunch- I have training so I'll be eating out, Bella will eat a sandwich and Emi will eat at cafe Rose Ann!
Dinner- Dinner out with our homegroup- Palios!

Wednesday:
Breakfast- Cinnamon muffins
Lunch- April Palmer's chicken spaghetti

Thursday:
Breakfast- Cinnamon muffins
Lunch- April Palmer's chicken spaghetti
Dinner- Burgers and home made fries with mom, dad and Miranda

Friday:
Breakfast: 
Lunch: left over chicken bake
Dinner:  Creamy Chicken Bake, brown rice and broccoli 

Saturday:
Breakfast: Eggs and bacon sandwiches
Lunch: I'm sure we'll be tired from Friday so who knows. 
Dinner: Going out for Anthony's bday

Sunday:
Breakfast: Biscuits 
Lunch:
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment