Thursday, December 10, 2015

26 weeks

26 weeks with Emi
26 weeks with little man



























How far along?  26 weeks! 


Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a head of lettuce.


Heartbeat? 153 at the last appointment 

Total weight gain/loss? +15. Gross!!

Maternity clothes?  Yep! I can still wear some regular tops, but I don’t want to stretch them out and have nothing to wear afterwards.   

Stretch marks? None that I have noticed, but I haven’t been as good at using the lotions or creams. Lots of blue veins going everywhere though.  

Sleep? Leg cramps are back which makes it hard to sleep. Busted out the body pillow this week (Anthony’s favorite) and that helped a little bit with comfort.


Movement? This child moves WAYYYY more than Emi ever did. I don’t think he stops which makes me nervous seeing as Emi never stops moving now.

Food cravings? Not really. I crave water I guess. And I could eat Mexican food every day, but I could do that not pregnant too.

Gender predictions? Still a boy. We’re at a deadlock with the name. Anthony and I have an agreement. If he keeps his end of the deal, then his name will be Thomas Anthony (the second I guess…). If he doesn’t keep his end of the deal then the name will be Eli Thomas. Personally I really want Eli Thomas. I like the meaning better, but the agreement is important to me enough that if he keeps it, I’ll give in.

What I miss: Sweet tea. Whenever I drink sweet tea I get horrible heart burn or acid reflux or whatever it is! It’s almost instant!

What I'm looking forward to: Celebrating Christmas with my family. Emi is so excited about her bicycle. We have a couple Christmas parties before Christmas so I’m worried she might be disappointed that she doesn’t get the bicycle then, but I know she’ll be over the moon when she sees it on Christmas morning.
I'll also start working on the nursery during break. I have most everything that was girl stuff out. I just need to get rid of a few more things and unpack the bedding I have.

 How are you feeling?  I already feel like this child is in unwanted places! I feel like he’s lower than Emi was, but I also feel like my organs are coming in my throat!
Sweet tea makes me want to die which is sad because I love sweet tea. Zantac is necessary if I drink tea!
I am glad that there are only 13 weeks left! Since I had a c-section last time, they’ll schedule this one week in advance to try to avoid any surprises/emergencies.


No comments:

Post a Comment