Heartbeat? 153 BPM at the last apt. We go back next Tuesday
Total weight gain/loss? Did not weigh this morning! With Emi I had only gained 8. I know I've definitely passed that up! It is Christmas though and I've had lots of sweets!
Maternity clothes? Yep! But today I am wearing a Christmas shirt that I bought in a bigger size. The torso part is fine but the arms are lace and they are huge!! Like dangling off. Oh well...
Stretch marks? I haven't noticed any yet, but I have definitely not been as good at oiling up! Maybe I'll start since I'm on the 3rd stretch now!
Sleep? Sleep isn't too bad. I am still having CRAZY dreams! Once this week I woke up and yelled at Anthony because I thought the dream was real. He didn't wake up though! Haha. Anthony says I snore. He keeps pandora music on to drown me out! Oh well. He snores every night so his isn't temporary!
Best moment this week? This week we had our first Christmas party. Emi had a little bit of tunnel vision, but it was still fun seeing her enjoy Christmas time.
Movement? He has had the hiccups a lot this week. Emi had them too and I wasn't a fan then and I'm not a fan now! You don't notice it at first. And then all of a sudden it feels like you have to pee because the constant bump. He's not moving around as much though. Guess his room is getting a little tighter.
Food cravings? Not really. In fact, I haven't even wanted milk like I did at first. I have wanted McDonald's breakfast lately, but I think that's just because we don't live by one anymore so I never have it.
Gender predictions? Boy. At this point last time we had finally decided on a name! Not this time! We're still down to 2 and if Anthony keeps his side of the agreement he'll be Thomas Anthony. Anthony keeps calling him #2 which is terrifying! He'll be called Thomas if he wins. No Tommy, Tony, Tom or any other shortened version. Just Thomas.
What I miss: Stupid again, but wine! Holiday parties just aren't the same when everyone else is having holiday cocktails and you're drinking Dr. Pepper... When I was pregnant with Emi I went to the work Christmas party. I remember saying I'd never do that again pregnant. Now I remember why!
What I'm looking forward to: Going to start working on the nursery while I'm on break. Have a couple of Emi's decor things to get out and then I'll start setting it up. I'm also going to finalize a registry. We don't need a lot, but we have no boy stuff and of course I learned with Emi we should stock pile baby socks!
How are you feeling? During the day I'm fine. Around 5:00 I feel like a bus has hit me. My back hurts like crazy!! Glad we're down to 12 weeks, but at the same time that seems like a life time to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment