Heartbeat? Last week at the appointment it was 131
Total weight gain/loss?
Maternity clothes? Yep. Thankfully I kept most of my pants so I just have had to buy some tops and dresses.
Stretch marks? Just the 2 on my hips from Emi still.
Sleep? Definitely uncomfortable! I toss and turn a lot because after awhile on one side my legs and hips will start to hurt. Plus laying down brings on acid reflux!
Best moment this week? Spending Christmas with my family.
Movement? He NEVER stops! And it's kinda painful. I feel like he's punching and jabbing all over the place. Plus he gets the hiccups pretty frequently!
Food cravings? Maybe chips and dips. It's not like a crazy need, but I have wanted some chips and dips lately.
Gender predictions? Looking back at the posts from last time around we had apparently already picked the name! haha. And I thought we took forever last time. I have started putting his room together, but we're still stuck between 2 different names.
What I miss: Being able to do things myself. I put up the Christmas stuff this week and most of it I was able to do, but I had to wait to carry up the tree and ornament tub since it was too heavy. I also have the itch to organize the garage. That's the only room in the house that was never put together during the move. It wouldn't be too hard if I could do it the way I wanted. I just want to be able to get to all the toys and tools when I want without climbing over things. Guess I'll just have to wait until summer.
What I'm looking forward to: I was just told to start picking a date for a shower. I didn't realize that there weren't very many weekends between now and March. Yikes! So I spent some time finishing up a registry, cleaning out the nursery, and picking out decorations. It's getting real I guess!
How are you feeling? Acid reflux is beating me up! They say that means the baby will have a lot of hair. It was true with Emi, so I guess we'll see. I also have NO energy these days! I guess it doesn't really help that I've been fighting off a cold too! Speaking of, time for a nap!


No comments:
Post a Comment