Thursday, January 21, 2016

31 weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a pineapple 

Heartbeat? 138 BPM at the last apt

Total weight gain/loss? 20! :( Going to have a lot of work to do after this is all over with! 

Maternity clothes? Yep and I'll be glad when I have more options. I have cute things, but I wear the same 8 things each week. And my t-shirts have stopped covering the tops of maternity jeans. 

Stretch marks?  No, but I think bruising should count. His jabs are A LOT more painful!

Sleep? Not awesome for sure! Lots of crazy dreams and heart burn has been the worst! I'll be glad when sleep deprivation is due to baby rather than restlessness, leg cramps, scary dreams, etc. 

Best moment this week? We picked a name!!!!...Just kidding. We picked a date though! The official C-section date will be March 14th unless he decides to make his appearance early. Hopefully he stays put until at least the 12th. That way I can work all the way up until Spring Break 

Movement? Holy Moly!!! My skin is soooo sore in certain spots because he jabs and kicks so hard. The right side of my stomach is sensitive to the touch. He jabs his fist or his foot so hard into my stomach and then leaves it there until I push him back down. Emi mostly just rolled over and stuck her booty out which was far less painful. My stomach is constantly jumping around. 
 
Food cravings?  There's a much longer list of foods I don't want right now due to heartburn! 

Gender predictions? Still a boy. 

What I miss:  Sleep!!! And comfort! 

What I'm looking forward to:  
 
How are you feeling? 


No comments:

Post a Comment