| 37 weeks |

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a Winter Melon.
Heartbeat? I think she said 140 on Tuesday
Total weight gain/loss? Not sure. I'll weigh tomorrow, but definitely more than with Emi. The doctor scale was higher than the last week with Emi so that makes me frustrated.
Maternity clothes? Yep. I'll be so glad when I'm done with them. I want to wear more than the same 8 outfits every week.
Stretch marks? Still just the ones from Emi. Although the dark line has finally appeared.
Sleep? Not good sleep because everything hurts, but the week as a whole was way better than last night. Last night I slept maybe 2 hours because my stomach hurt so badly. I think I had really bad heartburn which then turned into stomach pain. I nearly told Anthony we needed to go to the hospital, but I did not want to be the person that goes to the hospital only to be turned away for gas or something like that.
Best moment this week? Got more work in the nursery done. Just need to hang a couple more things and it will be complete.
Movement? Lots of moving, but also lots of Braxton Hicks so maybe the movements aren’t really movements.
Food cravings? Water. I want water all the time. And I’m hungry all the time! I don’t necessarily want anything in particular, but I feel nauseous again if I don’t eat.
Gender predictions? Boy. Still no definite name.
What I miss: Energy. I want to be able to take Emi outside and not want to die.
What I'm looking forward to: This being over!! I know that brings its own trials and difficulties, but I’m ready for it.
How are you feeling? See above! LOL. Too tired to answer this that’s for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment