Thursday, March 3, 2016

38 weeks 9 days to go!!!

I guess I didn't take one with Emi

How far along? 38 weeks


Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a pumpkin.

Heartbeat? On Tuesday the dr said 140

Total weight gain/loss? +35

Maternity clothes? Of course, but even some of them are too tight now! L

Stretch marks? Still just the ones left over. And the nerve pain has gone away so that’s good.

Sleep? Nope… I guess I’m sleeping when I fall asleep, but it’s short lived because I wake up in pain and have to move or stand up. I know when the baby comes I won’t sleep well either, but at least it won’t be painful sleep.

Best moment this week? I had my family shower and my work shower. We got TONS of diapers and lots of cute clothes! He’s going to be a stylin little boy!

Movement? He’s not moving as much, but he’ll go through moments when he won’t stop moving and then he’s still for a while.

Food cravings? Nothing new, but I have been having to eat small snacks between meals to keep the heart burn from attacking. And I get realllly hungry around 3:00.

Gender predictions? Still a boy. To be named on March 11th I guess.

What I miss: Sleep!

What I'm looking forward to: Spending the weekend getting my nails done and doing things with just Emi. I’ve been feeling some mom guilt over how much her life is about to change. I know it’s normal and she’ll eventually be fine, but I think this transition is going to be hard for her. This weekend we’re meeting Lolli and Pops for nails (Pops is watching Emi) and then her and I are going to go to the Tulip farm in Pilot Point either Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Something for just Emi and Mommy before she has to share the attention. It’s different with Bella, because she doesn’t require me to hold her or need me for every single thing. Emi has to share with Bella, but in a different way.

How are you feeling? I’m just glad there’s a definitely end date in sight! No matter what next Thursday will be my last work day and Friday will be my last morning pregnant unless he comes earlier!


No comments:

Post a Comment