Thursday, March 10, 2016

39 weeks! Last Day Pregnant!!

39 Weeks with Emi

I look just as rough! Not sure why the pic is so yellow though. 




















How far along? 39 weeks. LAST. DAY. PREGNANT! I can’t say the last day forever, but maybe. I’ll have to forget about how much I hate being pregnant first!

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a watermelon. I certainly feel like I’m carrying a watermelon!

Heartbeat? She didn’t tell me at the apt on Tuesday, so who knows. All I know was it was there and that’s all I need to know!

Total weight gain/loss? I lost 2 pounds this week! Or maybe I was wearing lighter clothes. Either way I’ll take it. I think I’m totally out right around 37 lbs. With Emi I was closer to 30ish, but at least it didn’t shoot too much higher. Got a plan for when I’m done so I should be okay! And at least I have a couple months until summer where with Emi I only had a few weeks before summer started.

Maternity clothes? I am soooo excited about the idea of wearing regular tops. I know I’ll probably wear maternity pants for a few weeks, but at least I can wear a different selection of tops! I’m sick of wearing the same thing over and over! And maybe my shoes will fit again too!

Stretch marks? The ones that had faded on my hips from Emi are very noticeable again. But other than that I don’t really notice any new ones.

Sleep?  Ehh. I guess when I’m asleep I’m out. I don’t lay awake wishing for sleep so that’s good. But I usually sleep about an hour at a time before I have to reposition.

Best moment this week? Going to the last appointment! It was the last step before Friday!

Movement? He’s not moving as much, but he’ll get uncomfortable or something and move all at once.

Food cravings? Not really. I’ve had the nausea come back recently so at dinner I don’t feel awesome. Just discovered that Tums are miracle workers. I usually use Zantac because it’s a pill and I hate the chalk taste of Tums, but I was desperate the other night and broke down and ate a Tums. I felt better in 5 minutes. Who knew???

Gender predictions? Boy. To be named tomorrow!

What I miss: Clothes. Haha. I have such a large closet in our new house, but I’m stuck in this 3 ft section where I’ve placed my maternity clothes temporarily. I keep wondering what I’m going to do with that space when I can finally pack up the maternity clothes!

What I'm looking forward to: Friday! And I’m kinda looking forward to seeing how Emi reacts. She talks about bubba a lot, but usually when she’s telling me that she isn’t going to share anything with him. This week I think she finally understood that bubba will be a baby. She thought about that for a second and then told me “I’m gonna hode him.” That was the first time she said anything positive about the idea. I don’t really think she understood that he’s going to be a baby. She loves babies, but not the idea of “bubba.” I think when she thinks of “bubba” or “sissy” she thinks of Bella who is older and aggravates her so she’s wanted to assert her position over bubba. When she actually stopped a second to think about the idea of a baby, she didn’t seem so put out. So maybe she’ll be happy when she sees him and realizes he’s not going to steal her baby dolls; just her mommy…

How are you feeling? Pretty crummy, but the end is in sight! These last few weeks have kicked my tail!! I feel good for about 3 hours a day and then miserable the rest. I read back through this blog with Emi and evidently I felt the same way with her so I guess you truly do forget, because I have thought this one was way worse than her, but reading through those posts in 2013 I wrote nearly the exact same thoughts as I’m having now!






No comments:

Post a Comment