Monday, April 1, 2013

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks

Size of baby? My app says the size of a large cantaloupe

Heartbeat? I’ll make sure to ask this week at the doctor’s apt.

Total weight gain/loss? I forgot to weigh myself this week. I’ll weigh and post tomorrow.  

Maternity clothes? I wish maternity clothes made you look better, but unfortunately most things just make me look like a huge blimp! Only a few more weeks I guess.

Stretch marks? There’s a really small one on my right hip but it’s there and I know it.

Sleep? I wake up every 3-4 hours and most of the time I’m uncomfortable. My legs get achy and turning over is painful. So needless to say sleep isn’t super awesome right now. But naps are helpful! 

Best moment this week? I had my school shower. I got lots of very cute clothes! J

Movement? She pretty much moves constantly until someone else wants to feel and then she stops. I hope this doesn’t mean she’s a mama’s girl who won’t want others to hold her!

Food cravings? I’ve really like sweet stuff this week! That’s probably why I “forgot” to weigh myself this morning! LOL  

Gender predictions? GIRL- Emilia Grace

What I miss: Wearing cute clothes/shoes and sleeping peacefully!

What I'm looking forward to: There are a lot of things going on this week. We have 2 of our classes this week which I’m half looking forward to and half dreading! We have a doctor’s apt on Thursday and my last shower on Saturday.  

How are you feeling? Thankfully my cough and congestion is pretty much gone, but it’s still not awesome. I think I’ve reached the completely uncomfortable stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment