Tuesday, April 9, 2013

36 weeks- 4 more left!



I'll switch this pic out for one of me standing as soon as they're emailed to me. 

How far along? 36 weeks

Size of baby? My app says the size of a watermelon- I sure feel like there’s a watermelon in there!!!

Heartbeat? I finally remembered to ask- 130 BPM

Total weight gain/loss? +20. Ugh!! Was it stupid of me to hope it would cap out at 15??   

Maternity clothes? I keep trying not to buy things, but I really need some short sleeve shirts to make in the next couple weeks.

Stretch marks? There’s a really small one on my right hip but it’s there and I know it.

Sleep? I sleep fine minus the 3-4 trips to the bathroom, but after 3 hours I feel like I must not have slept at all. I think I could sleep for days and still be tired!! 

Best moment this week? I had my last family shower and got most of what I need for when she gets here. I also got some things hung on the walls so the nursery is just about completely finished. It’s cute too!

Movement? I had a bruise last week from some of her movements!

Food cravings? Not really.   

Gender predictions? GIRL- Emilia Grace

What I miss: Not hurting in every part of my body!! I feel like someone has run over me with a tractor most of the time. Getting up to use the restroom at night takes every ounce of energy I have because it feels like bones are broken when I move them!

What I'm looking forward to: Being off this Friday and getting a hair cut!!! Lots of people promised me luscious locks while I was pregnant and that NEVER happened. It grows MUCH faster, but it’s too heavy and just hangs there. Plus the baby hairs that grew never laid down. It’s a bad situation up there!  

How are you feeling? I can’t really complain about sickness. I’m just exhausted and feel like someone has beat me to a pulp! And I’m pretty much uncomfortable ALL the time. I very thankful that the end is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment