Tuesday, April 23, 2013

week 37




How far along? 37 weeks

Size of baby? My app says the size of a watermelon. I guess it’s a watermelon 36 and 37 weeks.

Heartbeat? It was 300 BPM again

Total weight gain/loss? +18. I had less sweets this week

Maternity clothes? Hopefully I’m done buying anything else. I bought a few more things for maternity pics but surely I can make what I have work for the last few weeks.

Stretch marks? Just the one on my hip

Sleep? Still getting up every 2-2 2/1 hours and it still hurts to move but at least I’m sleeping

Best moment this week? The doctor said she’s head down so we’re not talking about planned c-sections anymore!

Movement? She’s not moving as much, but it hurts a little more when she does now.

Food cravings? Fruite. I’ve really wanted some fruit this weekend.

Gender predictions? GIRL- Emilia Grace

What I miss: Being able to stay up past 8:00

What I'm looking forward to: The end!!

How are you feeling? Too exhausted to write more than one sentence answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment