Tuesday, April 23, 2013

38 weeks- hopefully LESS than 2 to go!


I'll post a picture later

How far along? 38 weeks

Size of baby? My app still says the size of a watermelon

Heartbeat? 156 BPM. Apparently I said 300BPM last week. It was 130. Not sure why it says 300. That would be crazy!

Total weight gain/loss? Forgot to weigh yesterday. I’ll weight later today and update.

Maternity clothes? I hope I’m done buying new maternity clothes until the end!

Stretch marks? I have one on BOTH hips now. UGH!

Sleep? Still getting up every 2-3 hours to use the restroom and it still hurts to move, but at least I’m sleeping soundly when I am asleep.

Best moment this week? Ending the 5th six weeks so that I’m now ready for a sub to take over at any time.

Movement? She moves more at night now, but is pretty still during the day except a few sharp jabs.

Food cravings? Nothing new. Just fruit. The milk one has mostly passed.

Gender predictions? GIRL- Emilia Grace

What I miss: Having more patience. Right now I’m at the end of my rope at work.

What I'm looking forward to: The end!!

How are you feeling? I just have to keep telling myself that it’s almost over. I know it could be way worse so I try to be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment