Thursday, October 1, 2015

14 weeks

Apparently I didn't take a 14 week picture last time. 


How far along?  14 weeks!

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a lemon!Image result for lemon

Heartbeat? At the 12 week it was 175. We’ll find out again in a couple weeks.

Total weight gain/loss? +3. It’s a little too early to gain a pound a week!!

Maternity clothes? Jean, yes. Everything else I’m still using from regular. Some of my dress pants that button on both sides are getting difficult. I keep looking for dresses with the empire waist, but those are hard to find.

Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi on my hip.

Sleep? Our bed broke (that’s a dumb story) so we’re sleeping on a mattress on the floor until I can get to a store this weekend.  I am certainly not a fan of sleeping on the floor! Especially when I have to get up 3-4 times per night!

Best moment this week? Surviving another week! I have never been more tired in my whole life!!

Movement? I don’t think so, but I do feel fluttering so maybe.  

Food cravings? Maybe yogurt. I never want yogurt, so maybe that’s a craving. I also crave water!

Gender predictions? Harmony test said BOY!! Now time to think of names. Haha! Good luck!

What I miss: My clothes fitting!

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the rest of Emi’s clothes out of the room so I can start organizing what I have and setting up for a boy!


How are you feeling? Stomach wise- good. Energy- not so good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment