Thursday, October 1, 2015

15 Weeks

15 weeks with baby boy
15 weeks with Emi. This was a ROUGH picture!!


















How far along?  15 weeks!

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of an orange!!Image result for orange

Heartbeat? At the 12 week it was 175. Our next appointment is next Thursday!

Total weight gain/loss? +4 yikes!! It's too early for this one pound per week business!

Maternity clothes? Almost. My dress pants fit in the mornings, but by afternoon I’m unbuttoning! I can’t wear any of my old jeans, so if I wear jeans it’s maternity.
Still looking for a few dresses I can wear with boots. Eventually I’ll go to the mall, but I’m so not motivated for that right now!

Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi on my hip.

Sleep? This week I went to bed before 8:00! So tired! We finally got a new bed, so that helped the quality of sleep!

Best moment this week? Getting bedding for baby boy! Navy, grey and red planes! So cute! I’m feeling motivated to paint his room, but we’ll see.

Movement? If I sit really still I feel bouncing around so I’m figuring that’s him.   

Food cravings? Water! If I don’t get enough water during the day, my body lets me know it!

Gender predictions? Boy! I’ve started purging through the clothes that I saved of Emi’s! So sad!!  But Eventually I’ll make room for the boy stuff we’ll be adding soon!

What I miss: Energy!

What I'm looking forward to: The weather cooling down so my maternity clothes work.


How are you feeling? Headaches have started. Bummer!


No comments:

Post a Comment