Wednesday, October 7, 2015

16 weeks




16 weeks with baby boy. I definitely wasn't this big with Emi!
16 weeks with Emi


















How far along?  16 weeks! At the dr. she said he's measuring 18 weeks. Yikes! Emi was as small baby and has always been tall/small, but he's apparently going to be big or early...

Size of baby? The bump app says the size of an avacodo!Image result for avocado

Heartbeat? 144

Total weight gain/loss? +5

Maternity clothes? I gave in this week. The pants are just much more comfortable and by the end of the day in regular pants I was in pain. I am still wearing regular tops though. I just bought some new stuff this summer that I want to get some wear out of.

Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi on my hip.

Sleep? Not as bad, but still getting up 2-3 times per night.

Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat again. Every time we go to the dr. there's a little bit of anxiousness, so it's always a relief to hear more good news. 

Movement? Sometimes I think I feel movement, but only if I still really still. It’s usually at night.

Food cravings? Yogurt I guess. I don’t normally like yogurt, but when Anthony went to the grocery store this weekend and didn’t get yogurt, I felt pretty annoyed. Had to go back and get some on Tuesday.

Gender predictions? Boy! We got some of our plane themed baby bedding this week. So different from the frilly set my mother in law made Emi, but it’s still pretty cute!

What I miss: Energy is coming back a little bit, but still not like before. The idea of going to the Baylor games seems fun, but at the same time exhausting!

What I'm looking forward to: We're going to the fair tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to enjoying the day off with Emi and Bella and Anthony. I'm also looking forward to cooler weather. My maternity clothes that I kept are all for winter because Emi was a couple months later than this one. 


How are you feeling? Not as sick as long as I take the meds, but still very tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment