| 17 Weeks is Way bigger this time! |
Size of baby? The bump app says the size of an onion!
Heartbeat? 144 at last week's appointment
Total weight gain/loss? I didn't weight this morning. Didn't want to know.
Maternity clothes? I'm going shopping this weekend for a few more pieces. Tops are getting tight and I'm not really a fan of the tight shirt look. I also need a couple dress pants that aren't black and maybe some dresses. I already feel like I'm wearing the same things over and over.
Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi on my hip.
Sleep? Really weird dreams this week!! And they're so random. Last night I was dreaming about my sister-in-law and then all of a sudden I'm in a Hunger Games arena (we're reading it in school) and then I was dreaming Emi was on the potty by herself. They feel very real, but they're random and weird. I had weird dreams with Emi too but they were more serious. I guess I was probably more nervous last time so my dreams reflected it.
Best moment this week? We took last Friday off and went to the fair. Last weekend was the first time I had enjoyed the weekend without a nap so that was nice.
Movement? Still feel a few flutterings, but nothing that you can feel from the outside.
Food cravings? I drank milk by itself this week. I hate milk! I'll only drink it in cereal, but I drank this by the glass so I guess my body is craving dairy again. I also like chips and hot sauce. Got to pick up some more at the store this weekend!
Gender predictions? It's a boy. Getting serious about potty training with Emi this week has made me nervous about the idea of training a boy!!
What I miss: This week was rough with potty training for Emi so this week I reallllly wanted a glass of wine after 2 days in a row of cleaning poop out of panties and off the floor/off me.
What I'm looking forward to: The next doctors appointment is the anatomy one where they will confirm what the harmony test said. Last time that was the last sono I got of Emi, so I'm looking forward to getting good pictures to have for the next 20 weeks.
How are you feeling? Still worn out at night, but sleep quality is better so that's a plus. I stayed at the fair last week from 9:45-6 and didn't need a nap so that was an improvement!
No comments:
Post a Comment