Monday, October 26, 2015

19 weeks

19 weeks wtih Emi
19 weeks with baby boy. Gotta teach Bella to
pictures from the waste up!























How far along?  19 weeks! Measuring at 20 weeks.





Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a mango!










Heartbeat? 166 on Tuesday

Total weight gain/loss? 

Maternity clothes?  Yep. All pant and now most tops. Regular tops are too snug and I don't need to show anything off. 

Stretch marks? No new ones yet.

Sleep? Not getting up as much, but still very strange dreams! This week I dreamt Anthony had a friend that was getting a pilot's license so he let him fly us to Colorado. Instead of paying attention he was cutting jokes and acting like a fool. 

Best moment this week? Having our anatomy appointment and getting to see our little man move on camera.

Movement? Lots of little movements, but not kicks yet. Just feels like he's wiggling around a lot. 

Food cravings? Not really. Not new anyways. Eating lots of fruit, especially apples. 

Gender predictions? Still a boy. The anatomy test confirmed it this week. 

What I miss: Wine!

What I'm looking forward to: A weekend in Waco for homecoming 


How are you feeling? The heartburn is back, and now leg cramps while sleeping! OWWW! It feels too early for that! Going to make a long 20 weeks if all that has already started!

No comments:

Post a Comment