| 18 weeks Guess I didn't take one with Emi |
Size of baby? The bump app says the size of a sweet potato! 
Heartbeat? 144 at last week's appointment
Total weight gain/loss? haha. Still didn't weight myself. Not really wanting to know. I guess I'll bite the bullet and do it next week. With Emi I was at zero because I had just gained back the 5 pounds I lost. Since they've given me nausea meds, I don't have as many foods I can't eat this time around.
Maternity clothes? Yep. Finally went out and bought a few things last weekend. Some tops still fit, but it's getting to where the maternity band that's built into the pants shows and that's embarrassing!
Stretch marks? Just the ones left over from Emi on my hip, but lots of blue veins everywhere.
Sleep? Still very weird dreams! Last night I was on a boat and the Jaws shark was chasing us down. A man holding a baby was eaten, but he was able to throw the baby back to us. Bizarre!
Best moment this week? We had more success with potty training this week which has made me less stressed out!
Movement? I can feel small kicks, but you still can't feel from the outside.
Food cravings? I'm still eating lots of dairy like yogurt, but I've also eaten a lot of fruit. I really wanted Chinese food last week, but I think that's just because where we've moved there's no where to get it. You always want what you can't have.
Gender predictions? It's a boy. No names yet though, although I'm pushing for Eli. I like Thomas Eli or Eli Thomas. Anthony, so far, isn't having it.
What I miss: Wearing an assortment of clothes. I feel like I wear the same things over and over.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the last of the girl clothes and girl items out of the nursery room so I can start putting it together.
How are you feeling? The dreaded heart burn has come back! When I lay down at night, I feel like acid is creeping back up my throat! I feel like this is earlier than last time too!
No comments:
Post a Comment